Friday, July 22, 2011

STRESS, MONEY and MARRIAGE

“But in your great mercy you did not put an end to them or abandon them, for you are a gracious and merciful God. “Now therefore, our God, the great God, mighty and awesome, who keeps his covenant of love, do not let all this hardship seem trifling in your eyes—the hardship that has come on us, on our kings and leaders, on our priests and prophets, on our ancestors and all your people, from the days of the kings of Assyria until today. In all that has happened to us, you have remained righteous; you have acted faithfully, while we acted wickedly.” (Nehemiah 9:31-33 NIV)


Yesterday evening I had to go for a little ride in my car to clear my mind. Usually I go running but I already had a good run in that day and had no energy left to move.
 I was tired, stressed and overwhelmed by a few circumstances.
We all have hardships and not a person is going to live this life without experiencing a few trifling situations.

I have been tested more then ever lately because my dreams for God have become bigger. I believe God is allowing Mr. Satan to mess with with me to test my faith and firm foundation.

In times of hardship I get away from the circumstance. I need to take my mind to a place that I can regroup. As I drove around in my car I asked God to...   
 "Help me to experience You in the expected and the unexpected. Help me to let go of control allowing your space to live in and through me. I love you and thank you that You are so near to me. You are a gentlemen waiting on me so that you can show me your love. I desire for You to have space in my heart, soul, and mind so that You can be revealed to others through my actions. I thank you for the gift of this day, and praise You for your working in my life. You are an awesome and almighty God. There is no God like you."


This was not easy friends, but mandatory. I began to weep differently as I turned my focus away from the hardship and began to PRAISE GOD for everything!

 I have so much to be thankful and it was funny to watch my specific tears revolving around the negative began to change directions.     I had tears of thankfulness.

This was so odd...
Only God can change the direction of our tear falling feelings!

Today I was reminded again as I opened the Word of God to not allow hardships to be trifling to the eye but remember how Great and awesome God is! Click above and view how Nehemiah rose  above his trifling hardships...

Nehemiah was a big dreamer but did not forget that his GOD was bigger then the problem.

Rise above today friends,

ok I know my curious friends will wonder what was the trifling hardship?
Well here it goes... MONEY!
We do very well however their are always many needs that I have and my husband may not view them the same. He is the leveler in the family. Without him we would be seriously broke! But sometimes he stresses alot about money and He does not have to......

This week alone we have 2 birthdays, fathers day, weddings,  parties and more! let me tell you....It was a little stressful!

When Stress, money and marriage mix it can be trifling!

This morning before my husband left for work he reminded me how much he loved me, he embraced me tightly. This was a kiss from God my friends.

 Life is hard but don't miss the places in which God embraces!

No comments:

Post a Comment