Friday, July 22, 2011

OBEDIENCE IS HARD

PSALM 1-3....Read Today My friends.

It captured my heart and reminded me of the importance of Godly obedience.

The last few days I have been INTERNALIZING this statement: THE GREAT THINGS GOD WILL DO THROUGH YOU ARE GOING TO GROW IN THE SOIL OF PERSISTENCE, PRAYER, OBEDIENCE AND SACRIFICE.

YOU WILL PAY A TREMENDOUS PRICE TO OPERATE IN AN AUDACIOUS ANOINTING.

When we decide to cross over in the bigger dreams then God begins to cut away. He wants to bless us so bad that it will blow our minds! God's ways are always about positioning us to receive help and blessings.

God is cutting away in several areas in my life at this present time...I know the areas and I admit that I struggle with obedience.
BUT, I refuse to slack off, I will keep doing what God told me to do.

In today's lesson we learn that God desires for us to examine, experience and evaluate our lives. When we meditate on Gods word and receive counsel from the right inner circle we will receive: STABILITY, INWARD NOURISHMENT AND REFRESHMENT, FRUITFULNESS AND PRODUCTIVITY, STRENGTH AND DURABILITY AND
SUCCESS!

Be careful where you get your counsel from. Many people want to help you prosper but counsel without God first will not fully prosper you in the long run. Our view of God is the most important thing about us.In the next few weeks we will be reading the book of psalms. This will help your heart capture the correct VIEW of God! I challenge you to examine your view and relationship with God. 

Allow God to renew your heart today just by submitting your heart to His care, you cannot move forward into the next victor he has planned for you life until He has your heart!

God has a personalized calling for your life my friends!
I encourage you to read psalm 1... three times today!

No comments:

Post a Comment